- Full-time or part-time parental leave cover - your choice!
- Work with a dedicated team
- Join an organisation where you can make a difference
Anglican Diocesan Services (ADS) is the principal provider of corporate services to the Anglican Diocese of Canberra & Goulburn, encompassing the Property Trust, Parishes, Anglican Investment Development Fund, Synergy Youth, Anglicare Campsites, Anglican Schools and Anglicare NSW South, NSW West & ACT.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Payroll Officer to join our dedicated team in Canberra. You will bring hands on experience in payroll systems to manage leave, timesheets, new employment contracts and general payroll duties. This role has been created as a result of parental leave and can be offered on either a part-time or full-time basis.
What you bring:
You'll be the go-to person for the resolution of any payroll issues. You are self-motivated and able to work collaboratively with onsite staff and colleagues to ensure our pay run goes smoothly. You will also have:
• A minimum of two years of experience in a sole charge payroll position (desirable)
• Experience with payroll systems and MS Office Suite
• The ability to resolve issues under pressure
• Great communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders
You may already be in a sole charge payroll position, or you may be working in a similar Human Resources function and looking to take that next step in your career. Either way, you are a confident operator with an ability to take ownership - nothing phases you! If you are someone who is process-oriented and you have strong attention to detail, we'd love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been waiting for, talk to us today!